MEXICO | ELOTE WITH JARLSBERG®
Output: 4 servings
- 4 corn cobs, preferably with leaves
- 4 tablespoons mayonaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- about 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chipotle, grinded
- 1 garlic clove
- Salt and pepper
- 50 g shredded Jarslberg® Special reserve
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
Fold the leaves on the cobs and tie them together, remove the “hair” on the cob. Place the cobs on a grill until they become golden brown, about 10-15 minutes, rotate regularly. Chop the cilantro. Grate the garlic. Mix mayonaise, sour cream, cayenne, chipotle and garlic in a bowl. Cut the lime in wedges.
Brush the corn cobs with a good amount of sauce and follow up with the cheese. Sprinkle cayenne and cilantro on the top and serve with lime wedges.